Monday, January 14, 2013

New Finds

13/365: This Sunday, Adam and I went to one of our favorite places in Lou. I discovered it by accident one day while perusing Facebook. It's called Tickled Pink Memorabilia Mall, and it is awesome. We have found so many great things for our home while browsing their shelves and rough room. From small trinkets for our guest room to retro cabinets for our living room, they have it all.

But, Sunday I was on the hunt for an adorable blender they had posted online. It had been posted for a few days, so I knew that chances were slim that I would still find it there. And, sure enough, it had sold earlier in the day. But, there was still plenty to see, so Adam and walked around the three floors they have to offer.

While in the basement, I stumbled across a cute, turquoise-colored box full of sewing supplies. I just happened to have received a sewing machine for Christmas this year and have yet to use it as I don't have any sewing materials (and it needs a minor repair). For 5 bucks I couldn't pass it up. Adam agreed it was a good deal and a nice treat for me. So, shortly after we left with my new (old) sewing kit in tow.  And, I am in love! Now my sewing machine won't be so lonely.
 It came packed full of fun sewing supplies that I can't wait to use. :)
 Of course, the animals couldn't resist my new purchases either. Especially Gatsby. He just had to have a closer look.
 So, I couldn't leave out the rest of my babies. They get very moody about that sort of thing.

14/365: As for today, I had a relaxing day off and spent what little time I could with my handsome hubby (Mondays are hockey night).
Love this man. So, so much.



1 comment: