Monday, March 4, 2013

Fun Around Louisville


57/365: Dreary days off and awesome Winter Wednesday concerts put on by WFPK. Check out the band here.

58/365: Nosey puppy.
59/365: Spontaneous date nights with the hubs. We had delicious tacos here. We welcomed this new store to the neighborhood (will someone please make me a replica of this AMAZING E.T.?! I need it for my collection!). Photo booth photo taken by Magnolia Photo Booth Company.


60/365: I bought a bicycle! I have been drooling over this bike for a couple of weeks and on Saturday Adam took me to Old Bikes Belong to claim it as mine. So in love! Ready for sunshine and bike rides around Cherokee Park!
61/365: I made a new friend. Meet Barney.
Now, I'm ready to enjoy a week off from grad school (read: getting a head start on assignments due next week), open our home to family and friends, and watch my husband play some hockey. What does your upcoming week look like? Have a good Monday!











2 comments:

  1. I still have a week before spring break, but am SO ready for it! Looks like you had a good week, I love the bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. I did. It was relaxing. :) I hope you enjoy yours!! And, thank you! I am so in love with this bike. It's kinda ridiculous. I finally got to ride it for a couple of miles tonight. So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete