Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Things

53/365: Saturday morning was very relaxing. It consisted of laying around with an adorable basset hound and enjoying a caramel latte from Heine Brothers. All in between studying, of course.


Heine Brothers always has some fun artwork hanging in a little gallery area. I love this print. It just so happens that my V-Day card from Adam (somebody blogged!!) is of the same print.54/365: On Sunday we took our pup on a drive. He gets giddy about going on car rides. It's adorable.Then, we tried a new church. Gluten Free communion? I think it could be a good fit. ;)
55/365: This amazing camera now sits on the mantel in our living room. It belonged to my great grandfather. I wish I knew more than that. It's beautiful and I'm honored to have it. I'm looking forward to learning more.


56/365: We tried a new coffee! There are so many different coffee choices around Louisville and I want to try them all. Our latest sampling came from a place called Sunergos Coffee. It did not disappoint. I'm excited to go back and try more.

Any coffee/espresso drink recommendations out there? I usually enjoy a soy caramel latte, but I'm open to trying new things. What's your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment