Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project 365 Update (AKA Pictures Of My Dog)

76/365: Watching Adam leave on a run. :)
77/365: Went to my first book reading and met the lovely Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess)! She is absolutely hysterical (and SO kind!!).  I'm really enjoying her book, Let's Pretend This Never Happened.

78/365: My husband built this awesome hockey-gear-holder. It usually terrifies me when I go down into the basement. 







































79/365: I love my dog.







































80/365: I love his curiosity. It's. The. Cutest.
81/365: Here's some love for the nanny-dog, too. He also melts my heart.







































82/365: Listening to goofy rap music on road trips home.

I think I may be a tad obsessed with my dog.  ;) His unconditional love is the best.  I hope you're all enjoying your weekend!



2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you got to meet Jenny! She is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new fan of hers! I stumbled upon her twitter account by accident and discovered she would be in Louisville. I had never been to a book reading/signing before. I absolutely loved it. I think the fact that she is so hilarious helped. ;)

    ReplyDelete