Sunday, March 17, 2013

62-75 of Project 365...Whew!

62/365: Rainbow Basset. Love my job!
63/365: Yum.


64/365: Finally brought my new (old) bike home. Come on warm weather!!




65/365: Took an evening walk on the Big Four Bridge. Definitely excited to do this again and again. 


65/365: Warm weather = The Flea Off Market, cats in the windows, and one pooped pup.

66/365: My nanny kiddos got a new cereal...and I can eat it! :)



67/365: A sweet moment with all of my babies asleep together.
68/365: Straight hair and a newish hat.

69/365: Tacos with homemade spanish rice. (Not so) fun fact: I ate tacos 3 days in a row this week. Kind of over it (even though they were delicious).
70/365: "Rainbow Hair" (according to my kiddos). :)
71/365: Today I bought a mixer! What a sweet find from our favorite, Tickled Pink! (Yes, I've been cleaning the heck out of it to prevent any gluten issues.)



72/365: Charlie always sits on the kitchen mat when he comes in from the backyard. This was not something we taught him. He's so smart. Trying to make this "trick" work to our advantage. :)





73/365: It's almost beer making time in the Shaw house.


74/365: Spring is coming!! Arnold Palmers on the front porch and flowers in my yard. I'm a happy girl.


75/365: Making some fun changes around the house. :)
Have you ever done a 365 photo project before? I'm finding it quite difficult to keep up. My inspiration has actually taken a break from it herself. Of course, she has other blogging stuff that she's working on constantly. So, I guess it's understandable. :) Wondering though if I wanna call it quits on this or not. I enjoy sharing bits from my daily life, but I find myself pushing back other posts I want to make and then not posting at all. Decisions, decisions.  




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing all of your photos! I love that you do a bulk post of them.

    Oh, and I'm so jealous of your mixer! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I think I will try to keep it up. Hopefully I can intersperse some other types of posts in here as well. I'm glad you enjoy it, though! Also, I haven't had a chance to use our new mixer yet. I may give it another scrub (or two...or five) before I feel comfortable. But, it's pretty adorable. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete