Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snowy Sunday

83/365: Woke up to this:
...and my heart melted.  And then, as we made our way downstairs, Charlie discovered it had snowed.

He loves the snow.

I can't say that I hold the same love. But, I do like seeing him so happy. Enjoy your Sunday, friends! I am excited to have some lunch with my dad today. Traveling isn't always fun (although the hubs and I are working on making it more enjoyable), but seeing family is the best. Do you have any travel tips for long drives in the car? Our usual commute is three hours, but next week we will be making a seven hour trip (14 total!). So far, we like asking each other random questions and sometimes learning something new about one another. Seven hours of questions sounds a bit more like a punishment than an enjoyable car ride. ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment